Now in their 15th year of celebrating business success the Federation of Small Businesses in Partnership with Salisbury and District Chamber of Commerce are proud to present The 2015 South Wiltshire Business Of The Year Awards
Entries will be accepted from the date of the launch event this year taking place on Thursday 12th March at 6pm in the Refectory Restaurant at Salisbury Cathedral.
For 2015 there are 12 awards up for grabs along with a promotional prize package worth over £12,000.
The success of the event over the years is never more clearly demonstrated than by the sheer number of entries (in 2014 the total was over 130) with the, free to attend, glittering South Wilts Business Of The Year ‘Oscars’ being presented this year on Thursday 25th June at Salisbury Cathedral.
Here the 12 awards up for grabs this year.
• Salisbury Journal Independent Retailer Award
• Sandy Balls Holiday Park hospitality and tourism Award
• Spire FM new business award
• The FSB (over £150,000 & under 500k t/o) Business Award
• Wiltshire Enterprise Apprentice Employer Award
• Elite Care Micro Business award (under £150,000 t/o)
• An XAgency marketing excellence Award
• St Thomas’s Church young Entrepreneur Award
• Enterprising Woman in Business Award
• Moore Stephens (over 500k &under 5 million turnover) Business Award
• Wessex Fire and Security Excellence in Customer Service Award
• Barclays Bank (over 5 million turnover) Business Award
All the information you need is on line at www.swboyawards.co.uk
It’s simple and free to enter, you will find on the website: a video guiding you through the entry and judging process, a video message from each of the judges, comments from previous winners and a simple to complete entry form.
Ceri Hurford-Jones, Managing Director of Spire FM and chairman of the judging panel said: “These awards will once again show what a truly vibrant and highly successful business community we have in South Wiltshire” He concluded “2015 is a very special year for us because not only are we hosting the awards in Salisbury Cathedral, in this their Magna Carta celebration year but for the first time ever all the Business support organisations in the area are working together to promote and recognise business excellence in South Wiltshire”.
Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 24th April 2015.